This version of Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please upgrade your browser or use Google Chrome. The site will continue to load but with limited functionality. (Dismiss)
Safer Nights Out
- Always remember to drink responsibly
- Don’t pre-drink excessively. The worst nights out always end as badly as they started
- Never feel pressured into drinking if you don’t want to. There are plenty of alternate social events, both on and off campus for you to enjoy.
- Never leave your drink unattended or accept drinks from strangers
- Go out in a group, stay in a group, get home in a group
- Plan how you are going to get home before you go out
- Drink lots of water before you go to bed!
- Misusing drugs, both legal and illegal, can have serious mental and physical effects on your health
- Remember: Legal highs are no longer legal!
- Never feel pressured to take drugs – it is always your choice
- If you feel you need help and support on drug use – Book an appointment at your local GP or university counselling service
- www.talktofrank.com has great advice on drugs, drug usage and useful contacts for help and support