Skip to Content

This version of Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please upgrade your browser or use Google Chrome. The site will continue to load but with limited functionality. (Dismiss)

Report a Crime

Safer Home

Report a Crime

Report a crime

In an emergency
Call 999 if there is a threat to life or a crime is actually taking place.
In non-emergency situations
West Midlands Police can be contacted on 101. This number can be used to report any crime.
Contacting your local station
Call 101 and ask for your local station if you know what it is or tell them your location – see university contacts for your local police station contact, or find your nearest station on West Midlands Police’s website.
Contacting for information or advice
Again the 101 number can be used; you can also get contact information from West Midlands Police’s website, or email