Would you like to win a Mac Book Pro? Enter the below competition to win!
All you need to do to enter the competition is to send your answer to the question to firstname.lastname@example.org from a valid university email account along with your full name and mobile number.
The competition runs from 11 January to 14 February 2016 and is open to university students over 18 years old in the West Midlands.
If you’re currently picking your house for next year, why not check out our housing checklist here.
For the full terms and conditions, please see below.
West Midlands Police competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is the Chief Constable for West Midlands Police of Lloyd House, Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham B4 6NQ (“West Midlands Police”)
2. Entry to the competition is free and no purchase is required to enter this competition.
3. By entering into this competition West Midlands Police assume (and you warrant that) that you are over 18 and are of sufficient mental capacity to be legally bound by this contract
4. Employees, contractors and office holders of the Chief Constable for West Midlands Police and the Police and Crime Commissioner for West Midlands or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. Details of how to enter the competition can be found at: www.saferstudents.co.uk
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner is as follows:
The competition runs from 11 January 2016 to 14 February 2016
This competition is only open to students over 18 years old in the West Midlands with a valid university email account
To enter the competition, send your answer to the question by replying with your full name and mobile number using your university email account to email@example.com
By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by West Midlands Police about crime prevention news. You can opt out of this email at any time
The prize is a Mac Book Pro, 13 inch high performance notebook with Retina display 2.7GHz dual core intel core i5 with 3md L3 cache (turbo boost up to 3.1 GHz) 8GB of 1866MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM 128GB of flash storage Retina display: 13.3 inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560 by 1600 pixels Intel Iris Graphics 6100 FaceTime HD camera Two Thunderbolt 2 ports; supports for high speed I/O and Mini DisplayPort devices SDXC card slot, HDMI port, two USB 3 ports Headphone port; stereo speakers 802.11 ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 Backlit keyboard and ambient light sensor Preinstalled OS X
The winners will be chosen at random
7. Further details can be found at www.saferstudents.co.uk
8. The closing date for entry is 14 February 2016. No further entries are permitted after this date.
9. One entry per person.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. West Midlands Police reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for reasons outside of its control and it shall not be held liable for any failure to comply with its obligations for reasons outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by West Midlands Police.
12. West Midlands Police is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The winner will be chosen at random.
14. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and West Midlands Police reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner will be notified by email and phone if a telephone number is provided, within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, West Midlands Police reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. West Midlands Police will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
17. West Midlands Police’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. By taking part in this competition the winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity organised in connection with this promotion.
20. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Andy Parsons, West Midlands Police, Lloyd House, Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham B4 6NQ
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to West Midlands Police and not to any other party.
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England